Lovers, here is the Heart in Oregon transfer decal:
The Heart in Oregon "vinyl transfer" is a weatherproof, fade-proof, decal featuring a black border and a green heart. Once applied, the rest of the transfer is transparent.
Oregon state-shaped design story: Chris Bucci originally drew this design on the back of a napkin outside of an ice cream shop in Portland, that is now called Salt and Straw. It is still our best seller and after 12 years, it is still gaining momentum.
Also check out our original sticker design here!
- Best stuck to flat, clean surfaces, anything with a smooth hard finish.
- An all-weather sticker that measures about 2" x 2" and will last.
- Decorative, self-adhesive, easy to apply vinyl sticker. Ensure that the surface that you are applying the sticker to is dry and clean while sticking on it.
- Peel and stick on your Yeti cooler, Hydroflask water bottle or tumbler, Specialized bike, Mac or Windows laptop, Samsonite hardshell suitcase, etc.
- Lifespan is of 3-5 years depending on the environmental conditions.